i've played the demo almost over half a year ago and it's still fresh in my mind. can't wait for the full release!
Princess's Pet (DEMO)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The MC is a happy go lucky girl who loves dogs. With the culture festival closing in, she has a chance to change her future but unfortunately, an accident occurs, will she be able to find love in the end?
Tumblr page: http://princess-s-pets.tumblr.com/
What the full game will have:
- The ability to choose the MC's name (How cool is that?)
- CG Gallery (Seperate Gallery entry for each character)
- Corner of memories (Special Event told from the POV of the guys and the girl_nvl style, unlocked after you've chose some certain options_yeah this one uses the flag function so you'd better save a lot). It'll be accessible via the Extra section on the main menu. It won't have any effect on your actual gameplay. These little stories will help you understand the feeling of that person at that moment better.
- Secret character route (Unlocked under certain circumstances, uses both the hidden metter and flag function and another mystery function)
- 10 endings (2 for each)
The current version that's available for download has:
- 25% of the full game
- 2 CG event for each character (1 for the secret character)
- Secret route (First meeting)
- 2 Corner of Memories events. 1 for Naoto and one for Sho.
- GUI and music for the full game.
- Illustrations for the endings.
-Art, story, program: Me a.k.a toki-aah
Music: Credit to syncopika from GreenbearMusic under Creative Common 4.0
- Sound effect: Soundjay
- SOUND EFFECTs MAY CAUSE STARTLE SO YOU SHOULD LOWER IT DOWN FIRST BEFORE PLAYING.
- Silly story
- Sucky background because I don't want to use filtered photograph and I fail hard at backgrounding (There're some out of the place placeholder backgrounds in the demo at the moment but I'll get to it later.
Thank you for reaching this far. It's my first visual novel ever though so feedback will be very appreciated :
Download and unzip file normally. The first one should be able to work on all Window, Mac and Linux. The second one works on linux and so on.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thanks for the comment! I'm still working hard on it and I'll definitely release it in this year.
omg i cant wait for full release!!
This was really cute~ <3
I ended up enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Really looking forward to the full game! ^_^
i want to play the full version when it comes out!! when will it come out!! will it have a price or be free??
I'm glad to hear that! As of right now, the game is about 60% done but I can't say for sure when I can release it (maybe before summer). And of course it will be absolutely free to play! Hope you have a great day
omg this is such a great news!! thnks for replying!! i love the cute artsyle is so nice and fuzzy!! man i will be in touch cause once it comes out i will download it!! keep up the amazing work!!
Is this game still coming out? :3